Tavola disegno 1 copia

Lombardia Gestione

Lombardia Gestione

Digital innovation for the Lombardy Region

Since 2013 as part of an outsourcing arrangement, it has been managing data centers and infrastructural resources to carry out application services for the Lombardy Region.

With a majority AlmavivA stake of 51% (Lutech holds the remaining 49%), Lombardia Gestione is the Company that manages the infrastructure, processes and operational activities for the regional ICT systems of Lombardy.

Regulated by an innovative contract which would be highly viable for other central and local governmental entities in Italy too, Lombardia Gestione is a proficient model able to turn around local-government activities, opening them up to the market.

With Lombardia Gestione, AlmavivA upholds its commitment to the development of technological innovation in Lombardy.

Lombardia Gestione Management

Antonio Amati

President

Lombardia Gestione Management

Luca Donna

CEO

Lombardia Gestione S.r.l.
Via Torquato Taramelli, 26 - 20124 Milan Italy
Share Capital € 2,000,000.00 fully paid up.
Companies’ Register of Milan
Tax code/VAT n° 07004340969
Economic and Administrative Index 1928772
Company subject to the management and direction of AlmavivA S.p.A.

Our companies

Almawave

Our companies

PerVoice