Junior Java Programmers
- Graduates or undergrad students in scientific, computer science and engineering disciplines
- Preferably no older than 29
- Strong interest in computing
- Basic knowledge of programming
- Capacity to work independently and aptitude for interpersonal relations
- It would be an advantage to have had training in Big Data, Mobile, IoT and AI.
Candidates of both genders (Law 903/77) may submit their CVs, returning also the note for compliance with Italian Legislative Decree 196/2003 on the protection of personal data.