IoT & Edge Solution Developer
Three years of experience and the following skills/abilities are required:
- Ability to analyze requirements in terms of technical feasibility
- Proven experience in designing, proposing, and implementing ICT solutions in the specified areas
- Expertise regarding the primary SOA/REST integration patterns and best practices
- Expertise in the use of DevOps tools
- Basic skills in the field of application security.
The position also requires experience in the drafting of technical tender documentation.
Project experience in some of the following areas is a plus:
- Soft skills: people management, team working, problem solving, project-oriented approach
- Ability to conduct training, coaching, and mentoring activities with the project team
- Ability to write functional and technical specification documents
- Experimentation of solutions in a scientific context
- Knowledge of AI and deep learning technologies in a scientific context (Pytorch, Tensorflow, Python scripts)
- Experience with IoT cloud services (i.e.: Azure IoT, AWS GreenGrass).
Interested applicants of either sex (Law 903/77) can send their resumes indicating the note in compliance with Legislative Decree 196/2003 on the protection of personal data.