The ideal candidate is passionate about digital innovation and has experience in architecture design in one of the following roles: Enterprise Architect, Solution Architect, Integration Architect, or IT Consultant.
Must enjoy working with a team, be able to work under pressure, and have the desire to develop and expand his or her skills.
The candidate will design solutions related to the Internet of Things, machine learning, mixed reality, blockchain technology, advanced computing, smart ecosystem, big data, and enterprise integration.
Experience in the following is required:
- Architectural design and implementation of ICT solutions
- Analysis of technical and business requirements
- Pre-sale technical skills
- Knowledge of the primary elements of project budget planning and management
- Strong propensity for keeping abreast of technological innovations
- Good level of written and spoken English
- Responses to RFIs, RFPs, and public or private tenders.
The following are of additional value:
- Expertise in infrastructural and integration architectures, including cloud technologies (i.e.: AWS/Azure/Google)
- Knowledge of modeling tools (i.e.: ArchiMate, UML)
- Knowledge of architectures and technologies in one or more of the following areas: Internet of Things, machine learning, mixed reality, blockchain technology, advanced computing, smart ecosystem, big data, enterprise integration
- Keen on coaching activities
- Coordination skills
- Experience with national or European financed projects
- Ability to develop business strategies and an understanding of the organizational impact on architectures.
Interested applicants of either sex (Law 903/77) can send their resumes indicating the note in compliance with Legislative Decree 196/2003 on the protection of personal data.