The candidate will join a work team and be responsible for implementing Cloud solutions and managing services and applications based on the AWS and/or Azure platform.
- Design, develop, and implement systems based on AWS and/or Azure Cloud services
- Maintenance of AWS and/or Azure Cloud solutions
- Ensure efficient operation of the AWS and/or Azure Cloud infrastructures in accordance with corporate security policies and Cloud security best practices
- Identify, analyze, and resolve issues and vulnerabilities in the AWS and/or Azure Cloud infrastructure
- Evaluate the impact and estimate the commitment in terms of time and costs for the implementation of new Cloud-based solutions on the AWS and/or Azure platform
- Provide support in the design and definition of technological choices, taking into account the application context on the AWS and/or Azure Cloud platform
- Communicate at different levels with other companies, clients, and suppliers, offering Cloud support based on their needs.
Interested applicants of either sex (Law 903/77) can send their resumes indicating the note in compliance with Legislative Decree 196/2003 on the protection of personal data.