Moving forward fast
AlmavivA is currently Italy’s leading provider of ICT services applied to the Transportation and Logistics sector.
Building on our exclusive rail engineering know how, over the years we have rolled out a comprehensive range of solutions and services for Local Public Transport and Logistics, developing and managing enterprise mission critical solutions for freight & passenger mobility.
The solutions developed by AlmavivA in this field include the Cloud Computing migration of a number of IT applications and technology platforms for Ferrovie dello Stato Italiane Group, to which AlmavivA has been providing outsourced IT management services since 1996: a cutting-edge solution beneficial in terms of both space and operating costs, with no interruption to service.
Our market segments and target customers are passenger and freight transport operators, infrastructure managers, port authorities, local authorities engaged in developing and managing local integrated passenger mobility systems and services and, last but not least, “last mile” logistics providers.
- End2End services
Tailored solutions, from design to deployment
- Solution frameworks
Processes, technology, information, consolidated methods in innovatory modular, customizable, integrable and interoperable solutions
Tailored services based on an innovatory solution framework for Local Public Transport and available on demand.
- 12,000 trains per day managed in real time over a rail network of 17,000 km
- 2,000 stations a day with passenger information systems and remote access diagnostic procedures for equipment
- 60,000 rolling stock units managed for ordinary and extraordinary maintenance operations each year
- 3 million nominal tickets managed per year on smartcard
- 1,000 buses monitored in real time over 300 lines per day
- 2 LPT consortiums managed with the clearing house system
- 3 million cargo containers handled per year
- 20 land logistics terminals managed per year
- 170 million logistics events surveyed each year