Broadening horizons to improve surveillance
At AlmavivA we have a longstanding experience in the field of Defence & Security, where we are currently engaged in managing the information systems and developing innovative technology for the Armed Forces and Law Enforcement Agencies, acting as a center of excellence for designing, developing and delivering technical assistance and maintenance services for the:
- C4ISTAR systems for terrestrial, naval and air operations, including command and control systems, communication systems and radar technologies, ESM (Electronic Support Measures) and electro-optical sensors
- Systems for platform, arms systems and materials logistics
- Secure communication systems for fixed and mobile applications, consistently with the domestic and NATO standards
- Secure identification technologies including electronic documents and biometric systems (fingerprint, face and palm print identification systems)
- Border control and critical infrastructure protection systems
- Decision-making support systems
- Investigation support systems.
The proposed solutions, developed using proprietary technology, or integrated with third-party technology, are the result of the work of analysts, designers and engineers covering all the architectural and technical aspects of the sector.
All the solutions have been developed consistently with the most stringent national and international quality and security standards.
In this context, we have developed various cutting-edge projects, such as the C4I Command and Control system for the Guardia di Finanza law enforcement agency and the AFIS system used by Forensic Police for biometric fingerprint identification.
The latest technological innovation is represented by the integration of the electro-optical surveillance sensors for target acquisition supplied to the Italian Army.
For the Ministry of Defense we have developed the Summit Information System for the management of human resources and military medical and care facilities, as well as for budgeting, accounting and financial reporting purposes, and secure messaging systems for the Italian Navy and Air Force.
Based on Application Cooperation, we have developed the SISLAV system (Legal Employment Information System) for the Carabinieri Police, which can build the “Enterprise File”, besides the SIPPI (Information System for Prefectures and the Public Prosecution Service), managing a database for seized and confiscated goods for the Ministry of Justice.
At AlmavivA we have also partnered with the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Ministry of the Interior and the Government Printing Office and National Mint for the development of the ePassport, eResidence Permit and eID Card projects.
- 1,500,000 passports and 5,000,000 residence permits issued each year
- 80 operation centers using AlmavivA systems.
- 240 naval units dedicated to sea patrol and rescue operations.
- 4 ATR42 air units
- 6 NATO member countries using messaging and communications systems developed by AlmavivA
Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org