Ignora comandi barra multifunzione
Torna a contenuto principale

Our Companies

:

Lombardia Gestione

Lombardia Gestione

In 2013 AlmavivA was entrusted with managing data centres and infrastructural resources for the provision of application services for the Lombardy Region.

Lombardia Gestione is the company that manages the infrastructure, processes and operational activities concerning the ICT systems of the Lombardy Region on an outsourcing basis, with AlmavivA holding a 51% governance share and Lutech holding the remaining 49%.
 
Based on this innovative contract, which can be replicated in other central and local administrations in Italy, Lombardia Gestione represents an outsourcing model that is capable of transforming a Region's activities, opening it up immensely to the market.
 
With Lombardia Gestione, AlmavivA is confirming its commitment to the development of technological innovation in Lombardy.
 
Management
President: Antonio Amati
CEO: Enrico Magni
 

LombGesttrasparente.png

 


 

 

Lombardia Gestione S.r.l.
Via Torquato Taramelli, 26 - 20124 Milan
Share Capital Euro 1.000.000,00 f.p.
Company's Registry of Milan
Tax Identification/VAT Registration nr 07004340969
Management and Coordination of AlmavivA spa