Almawave was established in 2008 with the scope to offer on the Market a portfolio of innovative, easy-to-use, natural language understanding and interpretation-based ideas and solutions, by linking business vision and technological expertise, in order to achieve a Customer Experience of excellence.
At Almawave there is a pool of multi-skilled professionals working on issues ranging from customer specific business processes and IT solutions to the latest high-tech semantic-ontological technologies.
Almawave operates in Italy and worldwide, and above all in Brazil, son different public and private industries: Telco, Utilities, Media, Transportation.
Almawave cooperates with several Universities, scientific partners, and technological Market-leading players, such as: Oracle, IBM, EMC2, Microsoft, Tibco, Microstrategy, QlickView, Informatica, TVeyes.
Almawave masters current change trend-driven technologies (mobile, social, cloud and big data), by offering “people centered” application solutions. Through specific technology labs and Centers of Excellence, it delivers target-specific solutions to achieve improved Customer Interaction and Knowledge Management process efficiency and quality.
Almawave is synonym of concrete innovation, generation of ideas rapidly turning into easy and intuitive solutions, to strengthen individual capability of expression, creation, elaboration and interaction, by proposing a unique model of “shared intelligence”.
- 200 people
- 4 offices in Italy (Rome, Milan, Florence and Trento)
- 2 offices in Brazil (São Paulo and Belo Horizonte)
- 1 office in the US (San Francisco)
- 1 office in South Africa (Johannesburg)
Area Almawave is organized in Technology Labs & Centers of Excellence to offer customers innovative technological solutions based on a deep knowledge of enterprise processes and cross-topic skills.
Over 200 professionals dislocated between Italy and Brazil, with different education background and working experience: in addition to traditional and SW engineers, mathematicians, physicists there are also Humaniora, Linguistics and communication experts – strategic skills at Almawave to deliver best-of-breed solutions.
At Almawave Labs innovative, multi-channel and real-time technologies are developed and experimented according to a constant evolution roadmap:
- Language Technology Lab It develops proprietary Iride® technology-based products for text and knowledge analysis, in order to manage and turn data into valuable multi-channel information, in its own core as well as in different vertical applications. It develops semantic-driven iBPM (intelligent Business Process Management) model-based products.
- Speech Solutions Lab It engineers proprietary Iride® and PerVoice Speech Recognition technology-based solutions and products, in order to manage and turn data into valuable voice information. It develops multi-channel solutions addressing Customer Satisfaction & Engagement.
Centers of Excellence
Almawave Centers of Excellence are dedicated to the analysis of different customer needs, design and development of easy-to-implement and not invasive solutions on existing systems for the management of information and processes required to ensure enterprise-customer interaction. Currently operating Centers of Excellence are the following:
- Advanced Analytics: implementing solutions of Information Discovery, Social Analysis and Big Data with an innovative, statistical and semantic-ontological approach to structured and unstructured data
- Knowledge Discovery: making different information content interpretation and access valuable for companies, by implementing semantic-ontological models
- CRM/WEB/MOBILE: defining and implementing CX solutions and WEB/mobile applications for interoperability between different enterprise systems, improving customer e and employee experience.
A multi-Industry offering
Almawave technological solutions have been developed to achieve higher quality and efficiency in multi-Industry Customer Interaction and Knowledge Management processes, as well as enable the real-time analysis and understanding of constantly increasing volumes of different and highly volatile data.
For instance, some technologies aim to the:
- Improvement of customer support, satisfaction and the overall customer experience process, before, during and after purchases
- Innovative classification of newer needs, as well as the identification of new trends to adapt operation processes and offering to real Market requests
- Achievement of a 360° customer need vision, by identifying reasons for dissatisfaction and potential claims
- Tracking of mood, monitoring of opinions on products, services, and Market trends, to analyze brand positioning, customer satisfaction and reactions to specific Marketing or commercial strategies and policies
- Offering of enhanced Front-End services and innovative channels to empower individual user capabilities
- Optimization of enterprise knowledge, by making information sharing processes easier
- Integration of heterogeneous information sources to make data available as new knowledge.
Almawave has gained a unique experience in design, implementation and management of user-friendly products and solutions based on people-centered technology: Almawave proprietary innovative technology representing a new generation of applications delivering at a company level easy and natural user/consumer interactions, and at an Executive Management level an exhaustive strategic vision on products and services enabling both customer and employee experience transformation.
Proprietary semantic-ontological, flexible, complete and innovative platform Iride® Customer Centric Suite, based on latest-generation mathematical models, is a vertical solution suite completing and enhancing enterprise systems, making customer interaction easier, faster and more efficient, enabling a customer experience of excellence and a 360° understanding of customer needs. Such best-of-breed technology features real-time analysis and interpretation of information available to users, ranging from already organized and structured i.e.: stored within enterprise DBs, to unstructured information, highly variable and non-foreseeable, such as posts and comments on social network, blogs, emails, etc.
Iride® Customer Centric Suite consists of the following modules:
- IrideOne Natural Interface to simplify Front-End activities
- IrideAware to manage brand, product and services reputation
- Iride Voice to turn voice into information and sentiment
- IrideCRM to ensure the best contact relationship management
- Iride KM to optimize information search
- IrideClaim to actively manage customer claims and needs
- IrideCall to automate Marketing campaigns.
Almawave solutions enable the identification, understanding and elaboration of topics of interest via means of natural language interpretation, making interaction fast and straight-forward.
Almawave is UNI EN ISO 9001:2008 (ISO 9001:2008) certified in the application field of “Management, organization and topic-specific advisory service design and delivery on primary and support activities, trainign and user-support services, design, delivery, setup, test, and SW platform and product maintenance, as well as information systems, according to customer needs”.
President: Marco Tripi
CEO: Valeria Sandei
Vice President: Antonio Amati
Visit the Almawave website
Via di Casal Boccone 188/190 00137 Rome
Company's Registry of Rome
Tax Identification/VAT Registration nr. 05481840964
Share Capital € 200.000,00 f.p.
Management and Coordination of AlmavivA spa